The questions asked were:
1. Narcissistic personality disorder in light of Indian psychology (Story of Narcissus and the story of Indra and Virochan is told).
2. It is said: You are where you are meant to be. How true is this? (We hear about: conscious choices, will and attitude, and the choice of Savitri)
3. The explanation of biological changes in Psychological disorders in light of Spirituality.
4. Understanding the works of Sri Aurobindo and the Mother to learn Indian psychology.
5. Promises and goals for self that are not given effort.
6. Lack of zest in daily life.
7. Future of old institutions like Marriage etc. that brings suffering at times.
8. Rituals and strict methods are not needed in spirituality, but for someone who is not ready would it not be hard go forward without these rules.
9. To know different things and do different things but still not able to choose one.