इस हिंदी वार्ता में हम देखते हैं की नारी का सच्चा स्थान क्या हे और नारी स्वतंत्रता का वास्तविक अर्थ क्या है।
Words of the Mother (CWM 14) 1 August 1951:
No law can liberate women unless they liberate themselves.
What makes them slaves is:
(1) Attraction towards the male and his strength,
(2) Desire for home life and its security,
(3) Attachment to motherhood.
If they get free from these three slaveries, they will truly be the equal of men.
Men also have three slaveries:
(1) Spirit of possession, attachment to power and domination,
(2) Desire for sexual relation with women,
(3) Attachment to the small comforts of married life.
If they get rid of these three slaveries, they can truly become the equal of women.